As part of this project, the AMS will be doing the following:
1. Procure equipment and associated materials required for accessioning, and secure storage components.
2. Develop Standards of Practice and Operation Manual.
3. Train volunteers to catalogue fungal specimens.
4. Catalogue outstanding collections from the 2021 GAMF.
5. Receive, prepare, curate and catalogue specimens from the 2022 collection season, including those from GAMF.
6. Send all cryptic and ambiguous, tentatively identified fungi or possible new species for DNA sequencing.